Disclosure, consent, and disclaimer
Thank you for visiting Real Naturo and for using our naturopathic services. Our practitioners are registered and insured naturopathic practitioners or naturopathic doctors. Your country or state may not yet offer licensure for naturopaths. Therefore, we can not be your primary care provider. It is recommended that you maintain a relationship with, and, when necessary, seek treatment from, a licensed primary care provider. All Real Naturo practitioners and representatives are acting in a health consultant capacity only. We do not treat, cure, diagnose, or prevent any disease or medical diagnosis.
- You are wilfully accepting a naturopathic consultation or a juice cleanse from Real Naturo.
- You acknowledge that Real Naturo is not acting in any capacity as a licensed physician, but is providing general wellness consulting.
- You acknowledge that Real Naturo does not diagnose or treat physical or mental ailments, diseases of psychological conditions. Real Naturo provides general wellness consultations that may or may not confer health benefit to the individual.
- You acknowledge that Real Naturo may share my personal details with other licensed practitioners, physicians and therapists to assist with treatment.
- Lab work that is reviewed or requested by the Practitioner is done to assist in creating a plan to provide naturopathic support. A medical diagnosis must be sought from a licensed healthcare provider.
- Any supplement, herbal or vitamin recommendations may be obtained from Real Naturo
Real Naturo does not claim that such products treat, cure or prevent physical and/or mental ailments or disease. The effects of the products available Real Naturo have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
You understand that a record will be kept of the health consultation provided. This record will be kept confidential and will not be released to others unless so directed by you or your representative or unless it is required by law. You understand that your consultation record will be kept for a minimum of three, but no more than ten years after the date of your last visit. You understand that information from your consultation record may be analysed for research purposes, and that your identity will be protected and kept confidential. You understand that any questions your have will be answered by your consultant to the best of their ability.